Saturday, March 3, 2012

Happy Where I Am

Yuppers, I am truly a blessed lady.  I have had such fun playing with my art mediums, and am growing by leaps and bounds with every class I take and every technique I master.  I have a long way to go, but I found myself slowing down yesterday!  Not because I ran out of steam!  But because I am savoring the process of creating and I had the whole day to enjoy it and today as well.

This is a pic of the beginning of my She Girl Art #2.  This is a bunch of layered papers on a plain white canvas.  It has yet to be texturized:


Here are the pieces I cut out for my She Art Girl #2: 



Today, I put the finishing touches on my She Art Girl #2 and framed her so she is ready for displaying.  Where, I don't know yet, but display her I will!  She is so adorable!

Here is the finshed girl's pic:


Here is a close up of the girl and the plaque, which really states where I am today in my life!  So content with my spiritual, emotional, physical, and social well-being.  I thank the Lord for all He's done for my family and me.  I am blessed with so many wonderful friends.  I have been given talents and abilities that I pray will always bless others and Him, and I lack nothing!  I still have Big Dreams and I still rejoice in the hope of my bright tomorrows!  



There she is, my little princess, a reflection of the Daughter of God that I am!
Plaque statement:  "she was happy just where she was"

The possibilities for this day are numerous:  I could finish my Dining Room art #1; begin Dining Room Art #2; begin She Art Girl #3; continue working on Ashleigh's renaissance vintage book--she arrives THIS Thursday for her spring break--yikes the year is flying by!!!; take some more Christy Tomlinson classes and create more stuff; read my blogging book; read my current NookColor book:  Run; create some birthday cards for reserves; run to Walmart to buy some mason's jars and make the Bluebird of spring home decor item I downloaded from Jenni Bowlin studios; surf the web and learn from other creative bloggers!

You see?  I can keep busy for days and days!  
Guess you'll find out next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment