Thursday, April 26, 2012

Two Peas in a Bucket Rock!

Yesterday when I got home from work, I found a package from Two Peas in a Bucket!!!  I won a prize packet for leaving a comment on one of their Personal Shopper videos!!!


There are Thicker letters and some smaller swirly ones and two sets of journaling sticker from Basic Grey and some Studio Calico rub on clouds.   Awesomeness!!!

What a blessing!  I will use a lot of this stuff when I make the layout of my recent trip to Boston with my son.  Waiting to hear when my dear friend wants to get together again to do some more scrapping!!!  

Speaking of my son, he leaves for Salt Lake City tomorrow to represent his high school and the state of DE in the DECA international competition for Finance and Marketing.  He'll be there 6 days!  Without me!!!!!!!  In the Scrapbooking Capital of the world . . . . without me!!!!!  Seriously though, I am so proud of him for coming in first place here in DE and getting to go out there for this competition.  I pray he wins so he'll get scholarship money for college next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment