Thursday, April 12, 2012

Mini Heritage Scrapbook

Well, I've been a busy beaver this week!
It's vacation week, so I've had some time to travel (went to Boston with Elliott to visit Northeastern University) and also spent a ton of time learning new art techniques and making a mini-heritage album.  The album is what I will be focusing on for this post. (Though I do want to blog about NU soon.)

I bought a leather mini album for the heritage scrapbook and plan to send it to my brother for his birthday this week.  I will be a little late, but earlier than most years!  Can't wait to hear what he thinks of it.  Here is the cover page I did for the album--I wanted it to be pretty simple because (1) it will be mailed and I didn't want to damage the embellishments, and (2) it is going to a boy who would probably not appreciate all the frills and flowers that I normally do for my albums:


This is the inside front page: 


Here is the first page:


Here is the second page: 


Here is the third page:


Here is the fourth page:


Here is the fifth page:


This will be it for tonight as it is almost midnight and I have to get up early tomorrow to meet my friend  so we can paint a giant castle wall for our AfterProm hallway.







No comments:

Post a Comment