Friday, May 25, 2012

Mom's Day Art for My MIL

Just wanted to get this documented for the record.  I love shopping for my mother-in-law.  I find it real easy to get her cutsey, girly stuff.  She usually likes what I get her.  This year, for her birthday, I decided to make her a couple of mixed media 5X5 canvases.  They turned out real cute:


In hind sight, the only thing I would have changed is I should have added a ribbon to both canvases for hanging purposes.  I was thinking she could stand them side by side on a shelf, but I think she'd rather hang them.  Shawn called her on her birthday and I didn't get to talk to her, so don't know if she liked them or not.  She didn't mention them to Shawn. 

Here is the birthday day card I made her:


I made a small pocket on the inside to hold a handmade bookmark--she loves to read, so I hope she liked the bookmark!


I made a real nice Mother's day card,  Here's the outside:


And the inside: 

That's all for now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment