Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Week Ahead

I'm back with another exciting project to upload! 
I am working on creating a College Journal for my daughter using the Teresa Collins Freestyle Album kit.



Do you see these beautiful pink and orange colors?  I just love it!
The pages are so vibrant.

 

So over the next few blogs, you will see how I designed each page as I work to complete this project by 10/27!  The 28th, my daughter comes home from college, and this baby better be wrapped up and ready for the party (her 19th birthday). 

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles?

    I mean, what you say is valuable and everything.
    But think of if you added some great pictures or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"!
    Your content is excellent but with images and video clips, this blog could certainly be one
    of the very best in its niche. Wonderful blog!

    Also visit my site ... Website Here

    ReplyDelete